I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Broken leg
Posted by: Steven Bloomfield (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date: December 20, 2019 05:36PM

Had an accident recently. Slipped on ice and broke both bones in my lower right leg requiring surgery( titanium rod and screws). The bad news, I'll have all this time off but unable to build as my work station ,blanks, and supplies are in the basement. Six weeks before I can put weight on the leg. Guess I'll just spend my time on this wonderful forum and watching u-tube videos till I can get back at it.

Steve

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broken leg
Posted by: Lynn Behler (---.97.252.156.res-cmts.leh.ptd.net)
Date: December 20, 2019 06:29PM

Click last on the page list at the top of the page and you can read from the first post up until the present. Very entertaining in some cases! Good luck with your recovery and enjoy the holidays.

Posted by: Phil Erickson (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date: December 20, 2019 06:34PM

Bummer ! Heal quick.

Posted by: ron zimmerman (---.tcso.qwest.net)
Date: December 20, 2019 07:34PM

I feel you . Had spinal fusion 3 weeks ago today . Have definitely felt better . Good luck healing .

Date: December 20, 2019 10:02PM

Thanks Lynn I'll do that for sure. And thanks Phil and Ron for the encouragement.

Posted by: Lance Schreckenbach (---.lightspeed.hstntx.sbcglobal.net)
Date: December 23, 2019 02:19PM

Richard Hahn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Steve ......... just get someone to bring up
> some stuff and use a hand wrapper.
>
> Also ......... I hope you heal quickly.

X2. I believe it is essential to healing. Heck, have them bring it all up.

Date: December 23, 2019 05:10PM

I like that essential to healing idea. As soon as I feel a little better it's coming up. Thanks Richard and Lance.

A word you have used in your post has been banned from use. Please use a different word or contact the forum administrators.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster