I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

GetBitoutdoors
Posted by: Scott Dacey (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 21, 2019 06:32AM

Almost two months and still have not received my order, now I'm out $60. Never ordering from them again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GetBitoutdoors
Posted by: Anthony Holstein (---.dsl.bcvloh.ameritech.net)
Date: November 21, 2019 08:32AM

Have you contacted them to find out the issue? I've never had a problem and the one time they had an issue with my order they called me within an hour of me placing it.

Posted by: Get Bit Outdoors.Com (---)
Date: November 21, 2019 10:57AM

Good Morning, I looked at the order history and it was shipped a few days after you placed your order. There are also notes that Kyle spoke with you back in October and upon checking the address you told us that you had entered the street number incorrectly when placing the order. The package was delivered to your neighbor who had already refused the package. We were waiting on the return so we could sent it back to you..we never received it. In good faith we are shipping a new package out to you today. In the future please contact us directly, this was not an issue on our end but we are here to help regardless.

Tight Lines and Bull's-eyes,

Get Bit Outdoors
407-542-7840
www.GetBitOutdoors.com
www.facebook.com/GetBitOutdoors

Posted by: Lynn Behler (---.97.252.156.res-cmts.leh.ptd.net)
Date: November 21, 2019 04:59PM

Great people to deal with.

Posted by: Phil Erickson (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date: November 21, 2019 05:57PM

Airing a problem he caused...........poor taste.

Date: November 21, 2019 07:26PM

Kyle from Support contacted me and the issue is resolved (hopefully). My post was born out of frustration as I had tried every avenue available to me. I wasn't aware of what was happening on his end and he wasn't aware of the other emails I had sent. I trust that he is on it and I will get what I ordered. I'm going to keep ordering from Getbit as I'm sure this sticky part is behind us. I do appreciate that he reached out to me and that is one of the reasons I will continue trading with them.

Scott

Date: November 21, 2019 07:28PM

Phil Erickson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Airing a problem he caused...........poor taste.

Absolutely. My bad. But that rod was meant for my grandson who lives in GA. My plan was to have it built before I went to visit him. It may be to late for that but I can ship it out to him when I get it done.

Posted by: Lynn Behler (---.97.252.156.res-cmts.leh.ptd.net)
Date: November 22, 2019 06:01PM

If I don't get something in 2wk.s I call.

Posted by: Tom Wewerka (---)
Date: November 27, 2019 09:38PM

Hopefully the shipment will eventually show back up at Get Bit and they will get square on the deal.

Posted by: Aleksandar Augustinovic (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date: January 04, 2020 07:37AM

Has anyone made expirience with International shipping with them ???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2020 05:28PM by Aleksandar Augustinovic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster