I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Photo Page Difficulties
Posted by: Mark Talmo (71.147.59.---)
Date: August 20, 2019 02:01AM

Tom,
While in a selected heading of the Photo section of this website, when I click on the next page number or arrow, I am sent back to the first, original, repeated l page rather than proceeding to the next. What am I doing wrong?

Mark Talmo
FISHING IS NOT AN ESCAPE FROM LIFE BUT RATHER A DEEPER IMMERSION INTO IT!!! BUILDING YOUR OWN SIMPLY ENHANCES THE EXPERIENCE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Photo Page Difficulties
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: August 20, 2019 08:03AM

No idea, I just tried it in a few of the galleries and it worked fine for me.

If you are viewing an uploaded "group" of photos and there is only one photo in that group, it may repeat the image over and over. Make sure you are in a group that has more than one photo.

Posted by: Joe Sullivan (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: August 20, 2019 05:46PM

Same thing happening to me. Maybe need to re register?

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: August 20, 2019 06:17PM

Re-registering isn't possible - the software won't allow that.

Date: August 20, 2019 06:22PM

Tom,
Allow me to give you a more precise example. After clicking on say, “Equipment and Tools”, the first page of photos appears. After scrolling through the photos, down to the bottom of the page, when I click “2” or “Next”, I am taken back to the top of the first page. Actually, all of the headings respond exactly the same. This is the same issue experienced when I first started viewing the photo galley 4 years ago but simply did not inquire what is wrong. Also, when clicking on “My Photos”, the last 12 of my posted photos appear but I am not afforded a way to view any of the photos preceding those, and God knows I have bored all of you with plenty.

Mark Talmo
FISHING IS NOT AN ESCAPE FROM LIFE BUT RATHER A DEEPER IMMERSION INTO IT!!! BUILDING YOUR OWN SIMPLY ENHANCES THE EXPERIENCE.

Posted by: Gary Kilmartin (135.26.184.---)
Date: August 20, 2019 06:55PM

Mark, have you logged in to the photo pages?

Date: August 20, 2019 10:46PM

Gary,
Thank you for the reply. To answer your question, yes to the best of my knowledge. While logged-in to upload photos, I have attempted to access additional pages of photos to no Avail.

Mark Talmo

Posted by: Jonathan Hotham (165.225.0.---)
Date: August 22, 2019 11:58AM

I just attempted the same as Mark. I have the exact same issue. It shows i am on page 2 or 3 etc but I only see the photos from page 1

Posted by: Doug Cox (---.dsl.rtmc.net)
Date: August 22, 2019 05:33PM

Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page. The photos on the top half of the page do not change when you hit the next page key on my screen.

Posted by: Phil Erickson (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date: August 22, 2019 06:24PM

As Doug mentions, subsequent pages are added to the bottom of the previous pages.

Posted by: Jonathan Hotham (---.hsd1.mi.comcast.net)
Date: August 23, 2019 01:13AM

Doug Cox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page.
> The photos on the top half of the page do not
> change when you hit the next page key on my
> screen.

I see how it works now. It does work for me as you describe. Try the bottom Mark.

Date: August 23, 2019 02:31PM

Thanks guys! I understand now.

Mark Talmo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster