I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Well two blanks within a week that USPS has managed to break!!!
Posted by: Chris Henry (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: May 04, 2019 12:58PM

Second in a week USPS has broken. Both in a pvc pipe. I’m so @#$%& off right now. Both properly packaged by get bit and they arrive in NY snapped. Rainshadow Immortal today..ugh! @#$%&!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Well two blanks within a week that USPS has managed to break!!!
Posted by: roger wilson (---.hsd1.mn.comcast.net)
Date: May 04, 2019 01:52PM

Chris,
I assume that you had $1,000 insurance on each blank to recoup your losses didn't you?

Posted by: Chris Henry (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: May 04, 2019 02:04PM

No they were shipped to me so I have to call get bit Monday.

Posted by: Michael Danek (---.alma.mi.frontiernet.net)
Date: May 04, 2019 05:35PM

I'm losing my faith in USPS. 3 day express shipment from Owosso, MI to Santa Rosa CA took two days to get to Grand Rapids, MI, and just showed up this AM, 5 days in shipment, in Pittsburg, PA.

Posted by: Anthony Unger (---.15.236.249.res-cmts.ovr.ptd.net)
Date: May 05, 2019 03:15AM

FedEx here near Allentown PA is a nightmare, anything i get from mudhole that ships fedex is about 2 and a half weeks.. Around christmas my power wrapper was damaged twice by them.. Mjdhole worked with me on it and i settled for a unit that looks like it was used, paint worn off in spots, dinged up a bit, but atleast the pulleys werent bent, or blown out bearings like the first one..

Anything i get usps get to my area faster then expected and in great condition..

Posted by: Richard Hahn (---.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net)
Date: May 05, 2019 12:08PM

USPS has become very sloppy lately and I don’t know what is going on. For me, they were the best but lately I have been getting many more lost and boxes broken open than I have experienced in the past.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster