I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

STWRAP - Release date, price and special purchase program confirmed
Posted by: Hitena USA (47.185.184.---)
Date: January 11, 2018 06:04PM

Hi Everybody,.

This is Gabriel of Hitena USA. STWRAP release schedule, price and special purchase program for professional rod builders are confirmed as below,

- Size : AA, A, B, C, D, E

- Color : 18 colors
. 7 colors (Black, Blue, Dark Blue, Orchid (Pink), Orange, Burgundy, Freesia (Yellow) officially launching at ICRBE next month
. 7 colors (White, Navy, Forest (Green), Olive, Tan (Beige), Chestnut, Mahogany by ICAST
. 4 colors (Gray, Charcoal, Red, Violet) by Sep 2018

* NCP will be release with 10~15 colors after Nylons. We'll also release special threads like twist (2/3 colors), silk, metallic, ... in between.

- Spool size : 100yd, 400yd are standard but 1500rd /4000yd are always possible with sizable order

- Price : Since I'm not allowed to mention price here, pls visit our homepage to check. [www.hitenausa.com]

- Special purchase program for professional rod builders
. 35% discount with minimum order of $100 ($65 after discount) & Free shipping : To enrol, please contact me by email after you register your business at our homepage. I'll set up account for the discount.
. If interested, professional rod builders can retail threads besides own consumption
. This program is only for professional rod builders who run business of custom rod building.

- Assortment Pack : [www.hitenausa.com]
. Assortment pack for each size (100ys spools of 7 initial launching colors as above) which is abt 20% discount than separate buying is available for anyone
. This one cannot be combined with special purchase program

- Samples
. We'll have another free sample event once it arrives around end of this month. Samples will be prepared for ICRBE also.

1st production of color threads are completed now and we expect shipment will be made next week. This shipment has all 100 yrd spools and samples. Colors look really standing out unlike polyesters. We can anytime produce AAA size for tip and underwrap but want to hear if this size really work for builders. Anybody let me know if you are in need for this size pls.

Without the people in this forum who gave us so much invaluable input, advice and encouragement, our production of STWRAP would have never been possible. We sincerely appreciate it. We prepared small things for those contributors and will contact separately.
Thanks.

Gabriel Hwang
Hitena USA LLC
gabriel@hitenausa.com
[www.hitenausa.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: STWRAP - Release date, price and special purchase program confirmed
Posted by: Norman Miller (---.lightspeed.jcsnms.sbcglobal.net)
Date: January 11, 2018 07:42PM

Will you have any spools of thread for sale at the ICRBE? I like the way the sample you sent wrapped, the stretch was very unique and liked the way it handled.
Norm

Posted by: David Miller (---.northstate.net)
Date: January 11, 2018 08:14PM

Hope so too!

Also want to check out your super cast line.

Posted by: Ed Kramer (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: January 11, 2018 09:16PM

Anxious to see other products from your website. Hopefully you can bring samples to the show.

Posted by: herb canter (70.40.102.---)
Date: January 11, 2018 09:38PM

Norman Miller Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Will you have any spools of thread for sale at the
> ICRBE? I like the way the sample you sent wrapped,
> the stretch was very unique and liked the way it
> handled.
> Norm

Yeah i love the stretch factor myself , it actually returns to the prestretch state which i haven't experienced in other threads . Most stretch once but stay that way .

Posted by: Hitena USA (47.185.184.---)
Date: January 11, 2018 10:52PM

Hi everybody,

We'll carry almost all of our tackles to the show including Super Cast Lines and other samples. Pls stop at our booth to check. We actually came from fishing tackle manufacturing and that is still our main business though we are more know as wrapping thread maker here. We have a lot to showcase. As for the sales at the show, we'll try to make that arrangement.

Thanks for your interest.

Gabriel Hwang
Hitena USA LLC
gabriel@hitenausa.com
[www.hitenausa.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2018 10:59PM by Hitena USA.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster