I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Get Bit ????
Posted by: David Baylor (---.neo.res.rr.com)
Date: November 01, 2017 05:20PM

Anyone else having a problem getting a response to e mails you've sent, or been able to get anyone in customer service to answer the phone?

I've been trying to contact them for a couple of days, I'm wondering if they're having technical difficulties?

Tom, if this isn't the proper type of question please feel free to delete the thread. I'm just wondering if they are having difficulties?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Get Bit ????
Posted by: Doug Schreiber (---.lightspeed.oshkwi.sbcglobal.net)
Date: November 01, 2017 07:12PM

Sent email other day and haven’t heard back.
????

See you on the water, Doug
Captain Paddlefoot

Posted by: chris weber (---.burl.east.myfairpoint.net)
Date: November 02, 2017 08:10PM

Just got an email that the 2 blanks I ordered were shipped. Could be the back orsered NFC blanks came in and they've been swamped.

Posted by: Nick Lam (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: November 03, 2017 04:40PM

No problems when I call. As long as they're in. Im on the west coast and sometimes the time difference gets me

Posted by: michael kelley (---.ga.at.cox.net)
Date: November 03, 2017 10:43PM

Email Kevin, I sure you will get a response.

Kevin@getbitoutdoors.com

Posted by: Roger Templon (---.jst.pa.atlanticbb.net)
Date: November 04, 2017 07:23PM

I was just in their store on 10/30 and again on 11/2 to make some purchases. they are open for business as usual as a walk in customer.

Rog

Date: November 05, 2017 08:08AM

Thanks for the updates guys.

I did get an e mail saying my order had shipped, but I don't know if it's just the items that were back ordered, or if was also a replacement item for a reel seat I have a problem with. If they are indeed going to exchange it?

Micheal, thanks for the e mail link to Kevin. I think I'll take advantage of it. I have a couple of questions for him actually.

Posted by: Get Bit Outdoors.Com (---.biz.bhn.net)
Date: November 06, 2017 03:02PM

Mr. Baylor, All is well here at Get Bit Outdoors. Please give us a call. 407-542-7840.

Tight Lines and Bull's-eyes,

Get Bit Outdoors
407-542-7840
www.GetBitOutdoors.com
www.facebook.com/GetBitOutdoors

Date: November 06, 2017 04:46PM

Update. I just got a call from Kevin. Great guy, he put me in touch with customer service and all is good with the world.

As speculated by Chris, the NFC sale had them swamped. Understandable. I spoke to Helen in customer service, very nice lady and very apologetic. I certainly hope I didn't get anyone in trouble. I truly do believe they care about their customers.

I'll without a doubt be ordering more from them in the future.

Thank you Get Bit !!!

Date: November 07, 2017 08:13AM

Thank you for the compliments David, we are always happy to help.

Get Bit Outdoors
407-542-7840
www.GetBitOutdoors.com

Posted by: Frank McKinney (---.sub-70-196-0.myvzw.com)
Date: November 18, 2017 08:02PM

Get Bit has items back order once and a while but if you put in the comment section to contact you if something is going to back order they will. Kevin and his staff always try to fill orders and ship them in a timely manor. Kevin has always gave me great deals and he works with people when you buy in bulk.Get Bit rocks

Date: November 20, 2017 09:20AM

Thank you Mr. McKinney, happy to help.

Get Bit Outdoors
407-542-7840
www.GetBitOutdoors.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster