I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

K Sun 270 Label Maker
Posted by: Capt Neil Faulkner (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 13, 2015 10:50AM

Question using the K Sun label maker on a MAC System.

I want to make a two line decal with the second line smaller in height. Has anyone done this and how?

Thank you,
Capt Neil Faulkner

Capt Neil Faulkner

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: K Sun 270 Label Maker
Posted by: Pat Barnard (12.227.181.---)
Date: March 13, 2015 11:17AM

When you get to the end of the text on the first line, hit enter and this should take you to the second.

Pat Barnard

Posted by: Robert A. Guist (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: March 13, 2015 11:38AM

Hello Neil.

When you get to the end of the text on the first line, hit enter and this should take you to the second, then just change the font any way you want.

Tight Wraps.

Bob,

New Bern, NC.

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: March 13, 2015 11:55AM

I'd ask Larry about this. It has to do with the included software. If you want different fonts or sizes you have to bring up a second window. I normally just set artwork and bring things in that way, but there is some means of having two separate windows.

Posted by: Tom Wewerka (---.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 13, 2015 04:53PM

Robert A. Guist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello Neil.
>
> When you get to the end of the text on the first
> line, hit enter and this should take you to the
> second, then just change the font any way you
> want.
>
> Tight Wraps.

Robert I just tried that on my Mac Pro and when I changed the font size on line two it changed the entire decal font

Tom

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: March 13, 2015 05:41PM

You have to open two separate windows, just like you do on the Windows version.

Posted by: Robert A. Guist (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: March 13, 2015 07:31PM

Hello Tom.

I'm on a PC and it worked for me.

OOPS it worked on the screen but would not print.

Sorry about that.
Tight Wraps

Bob,

New Bern, NC.

Posted by: Robert Gilbertson (---.cpe.cableone.net)
Date: March 14, 2015 08:43AM

I just received my K Sun 360 (upgrade to 270) printer two days ago. Talked to Larry yesterday and he talked me thru that exact procedure. It is absolutely amazing what you can do with that printer. You can import graphics, fonts, clip art, logos or any thing else you want to. If you want a logo you can paste it and make it a any size you want and then the rest of your information whatever size you want. I doubt that I will ever use it to its full capability.
Larry is very knowledgeable and patient with computer dummies like me. I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with him and never got the impression that he was in a hurry to hang up. When I got all of my questions (for now) answered he said that when I was ready for lesson #2 to call back.

Robert Gilbertson

Date: March 14, 2015 10:15AM

Hi,

Thank you for all the replies. I don't think we have an answer yet that we can use. I am going to call the K sun company on Monday and see what they tell me.

I will respond after talking with them.

Capt Neil Faulkner

Date: March 16, 2015 07:13PM

Hi,

Spoke with a rep from K Sun today. It turns out the the soft ware for the MAC system is lacking and being updated. The rep said having two lines with different heights is possible. She will get back to me with the instructions.

Capt Neil Faulkner

Date: March 17, 2015 12:45PM

Hi,

I received an answer from K Sun. At present we MAC users can not have two different fonts and styles on the same label. They are working at updating the soft ware and they will let me know when it is available. Stay tuned in and have patience.

Capt Neil Faulkner

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster