I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

need supplies close to cooege station tx
Posted by: John carlton (---.cox-internet.com)
Date: June 18, 2001 09:12PM

Need to find supplies close to houston tx

Re: need supplies close to cooege station tx
Posted by: Tom (---.public.svc.webtv.net)
Date: June 18, 2001 09:43PM

John, UPS will deliver most anywhere in the world. I don't know any of the builders I have known that paid much attention to closeness unless they were in a hurry or was afraid the postage might be a little higher.

Merrick in N.Y., Mudhole in FL, or the people in TN or PA will all take good, prompt care of you.

Posted by: Jason (---.ip.granderiver.com)
Date: June 19, 2001 07:44AM

There is also Cut Rate tackle in Houston, TX. They aren't too far away from where you are at.

Posted by: Bruce Alexander (---.tnt3.princess-anne.va.da.uu.net)
Date: June 19, 2001 07:50AM

John,

Check the tackle shop on the Katy Freeway ,next to Carters Guns. Last time I was in there, about 2 years ago, they had a good supply of everything that you need to build a rod. It's in the 9500 to 10000 area and it's on the south side of the freeway. If you get up to the Dallas area, Barlows Tackle, on Central has rod building stuff also. Like Tom said above I've had great service from Mudhole in Fl.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster