I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

RodCrafters National seminar
Posted by: Harv Gorton (---.penn.com)
Date: February 10, 2002 02:36AM

If anyone does not receive a reservation form in the mail,you can email ([email protected]).I have the form in wordpad,or microsoft works.
I also have a jpeg map of the local area (Allentown,PA)of the seminar.Mar 23-24.

Dick tells me so far,Gudebrod,Lamiglas & Fuji will have reps. there.
future updates will be posted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RodCrafters National seminar
Posted by: Ed Senft (---.hvi.net)
Date: February 10, 2002 08:06AM

Harv,
I'm not sure about how many pages you can go back-- but, if you
use the search option at the bottom of the page you can go back
into the archives for a particular subject, like low riders or finish
for example. Linda Senft

Re: RodCrafters National seminar-door prizes
Date: February 10, 2002 12:38PM

I forgot to mention that there will be many door prizes this year.Clemens is tossing in a fully decked out Clemens lathe package,a $900 value.As of now ,the plan is to 'draw' a ticket to select the prize,then draw for the winner.

Re: RodCrafters National seminar-door prizes
Posted by: Don Kelly (---.lebnon01.pa.comcast.net)
Date: February 10, 2002 06:10PM

I need a reservation form!!! please e-mail me

List
Posted by: Ricky Wilson (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 10, 2002 07:56PM

I was sorry to not make the guild conclave event. Maybe this one is closer to me. Where, when and how? Also is there a list of all the dealers and manufacturers who will be there. Thanks.

Re: List
Date: February 10, 2002 08:54PM

It is held in Allentown,Pa. Mar.23-24. There will be a few factory rep's.,and a large'flea market' of rodbuilding supplies.( I remember blanks being sold by the drum full !-@#$%& style & CHEAP ).Many individuals have their wares for sale. but,It's not oriented to be a 'sport show", nor a large assembly of vendors.

The seminar is more focused on the sharing of ideas & techniques,and ,in more of a classroom style, hear a talk,then see the demo.You are free to 'come & go ' during the demo sessions.There's lotsa time to seek out individuals & 'pick their brain' to learn in more depth things that really interest you.

Again,I do have ready for email,the registration letter, with seminar details, a place to ASK for what YOU want to see discussed.demonstrated.Also ,a map of the local area with restaurants,& shopping info on it.

link to hotel...www.sheratonjetport.com

email me..
rodwrap@penn.com

Re: List
Date: February 11, 2002 02:41AM

sorry.
Please read the rules of this message board.You must post your(real) full name.I won't forward an email to you at this address.
You may contact me via email with an adress besides'hotmail'.

Thanks

TO REQUEST INFO on Seminar::
Date: February 11, 2002 02:50AM

Please email me direct,no need to request info by posting on the board.Double -clik my name( in blue) & you're all set.

I overlooked the possibility that the above poster got mixed up on the
info lines for posting,if so,I apologize for my response.Please email me direct.

Thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster